ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
Custom Moulds and Mouldings Ltd specialise in the production of Bespoke Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) components. We operate from a modern factory near Andover, Hampshire. We can manufacture almost anything in GRP. This can be to the clients design specification or we can design and manufacture from most concept ideas. CMM is able to offer a pattern making service, fibreglass mould making and high quality bespoke composite/GRP products. We use traditional hand lay, resin infusion and vacuum bagging processes in manufacturing the GRP components. Fibreglass products are lightweight, strong, durable and can be moulded to the most intricate shapes and designs.
Latest projects include:
- Prototype marine project, from pattern through to the manufacture of epoxy infused 10m utility vessels.
- GRP simulator screens manufactured for both leisure and commercial markets & their subsequent installations in the UK and overseas.
- Glassfibre ejector seat shipping containers.
- GRP medical freezer units.
- Various GRP seating systems for the Ministry of Defence.
- GRP high quality machine covers used for rotary precision tables.
- Fibreglass automated self check-in kiosks for a number of major hotel chains.
- Composite bollards for City of London, Leadenhall Market.
- Bespoke Glassfibre motorcycle parts.
- Glassfibre overlaying on Polystyrene Sculptures using styrene free resin system.
- Composite Seats for Theme park rides.
- GRP moulds.
- Glassfibre materials for sale.